BMW OF MINNETONKA BMW X7
BMW X7 SPECS AND FEATURES
Take command of the bold and versatile new 2021 BMW X7, a premium SUV as spacious and luxurious as it is powerful and innovative. Engineered around you, the all-new BMW X7 has been thoughtfully tailored to ensure optimal driving comfort and versatility. Configure it to your needs, from seating for seven with second-row bench seats to the optional six-seat configuration with all-electric Captain’s Chairs. No matter what you choose, you’ll be greeted by a cabin outfitted with the finest leathers, exclusive colors, gorgeous interior trims, and a standard Panoramic Glass Roof with an optional Panoramic Sky Lounge LED Roof. Test drive the new 2021 BMW X7 at BMW of Minnetonka today to experience the standard 335 horsepower and 0-60 mph in 5.8 seconds for yourself.
Starting Price $74,900
2020 vs 2021 BMW X7
The all-new 2021 BMW X7 offers a new 612 horsepower Alpina XB7 trim, the first SUV with BMW tuning in the U.S. While the xDrive40i trim offers a powertrain with a 48-volt starter-generator for added power. The new 2021 BMW X7 now also comes loaded with Android Auto compatibility for added convenience and connectivity.
BMW X7 Technology
- Optional six-seat configuration with all-electric Captain’s Chairs.
- Advanced Vehicle & Key Memory includes most recently used climate-control temperature and air-distribution settings; exterior mirror and power seat settings.
- Standard BMW Live Cockpit Professional. Infotainment, navigation, and more are displayed on the integrated 12.3″ Central Information Display touchscreen and Digital Instrument Cluster.
- BMW Assist eCall™ with Emergency Request (SOS button) and Enhanced Automatic Collision Notification.
- Wireless Charging, WiFi Hotspot, and Apple CarPlay®.
BMW X7 Safety Features
- Active Blind Spot Detection, Frontal Collision Warning with City Collision Mitigation, Lane Departure Warning, and more.
- BMW’s Parking Assistance Package, which includes Surround View with 3D View and the innovative Back-up Assistant.
- Driver’s and passenger’s front airbag supplemental restraint system (SRS) with advanced technology: dual-threshold, dual-stage deployment; and front-passenger-seat sensors.
- Active Protection System detects imminent accidents, then prepares by automatically pretensioning safety belts, closing windows and moonroof, and activating post-crash braking.
BMW X7 Performance
- Standard xDrive all-wheel-drive system.
- 19 city / 24 highway mpg, 335 horsepower and 0-60 mph in 5.8 seconds.
- Standard two-axle air suspension provides incredible driving comfort, while the adjustable height allows for easier entry and loading.
- Standard 3.0 liter inline 6-cylinder BMW TwinPower Turbo gasoline engine.
- Available 4.4 liter V-8 BMW M TwinPower Turbo gasoline engine.
- Available 4.4 liter V-8 BMW ALPINA Bi-Turbo gasoline engine.