BMW of Minnetonka BMW 2 Series
BMW 2 Series Specs and Features
The new BMW 2 Series, performance and handling in a sleek package that could only come from BMW’s sports car heritage. Offering up to 405 Horsepower and 0-60 sec in 4.2 sec with the M2 Competition Coupe, this coupe isn’t just a powerful performer but also comes loaded with top-tier standard BMW safety and entertainment technology. From BMW Connected to Standard Park Distance Control, the BMW 2 Series is ready to play. Check out all the 2 Series models for sale at the BMW of Minnetonka, including the 2 Series Coupe, 2 Series Gran Coupe, 2 Series Convertible, and the M2 Competition Coupe. Find the perfect 2 Series for you. Visit our dealerships in Minneapolis, Minnetonka, and Montgomery today.
Starting Price: $35,300
- BMW 2 Series Technology
- HiFi Sound System with 7 speakers and a 205-watt digital amplifier
- USB audio connection and hands-free Bluetooth® including Audio Streaming
- Dynamic Cruise Control, BMW ConnectedDrive® Services, iDrive system with on-board computer, 6.5" center screen, Rear-window defroster, Rear-view Camera
- BMW Assist eCall™ with Emergency Request (SOS button) and Enhanced Automatic Collision Notification.
- Convertible top-down or up at speeds open up to 30 MPH.
- Wireless Charging, WiFi Hotspot, and Apple CarPlay®.
BMW 2 Series Safety Features
- Active Driving Assistant, includes Daytime Pedestrian Protection, Frontal Collision Warning with City Collision Mitigation, Lane Departure Warning, and Driver Alert.
- Impact sensors that activate Battery Safety Terminal disconnect of alternator and starter from battery; disable fuel pump; automatically unlock doors; and turn on hazard and interior lights.
- BMW Connected, Standard Park Distance Control.
- LED fog lights and LED Headlights.
BMW 2 Series Performance
- 0-60 5.3 sec / 248 Horsepower.
- Available xDrive all-wheel-drive system.
- 2.0-liter BMW TwinPower Turbo inline 4-cylinder.
- Driving Dynamics Control with ECO PRO, COMFORT, SPORT and SPORT+ modes.
- Launch Control and Brake Energy Regeneration.
- Dynamic Stability Control (DSC), including Brake Fade Compensation, Start-off Assistant, Brake Drying, Brake Stand-by features; with Dynamic Traction Control (DTC).