BMW OF MINNETONKA BMW 3 SERIES
2022 BMW 3 SERIES SPECS AND FEATURES
Get to know the sleek and sophisticated new 2022 BMW 3 Series, an iconic sports sedan born to be driven. Built for thrills and comfort, the new BMW 3 Series offers a wide range of trim and powertrain options to choose from, letting you enjoy the perfect style and substance for your lifestyle demands. Choose from the affordable BMW 3 Series 330i, the efficient 3 Series 330e, the thrilling 3 Series M340i, or the track-ready new 3 Series M3 model. Explore all your options and browse everything the new 2022 BMW 3 Series has to offer before stopping by BMW of Minnetonka for a test drive. Review all the new 2022 BMW 3 Series performance offerings, advanced technology, and safety features below.
Starting Price $41,450
2021 vs 2022 BMW 3 Series
The 2022 BMW 3 Series M3 model now offers an available all-wheel drive powertrain that gives you added traction and driving confidence. The previously available digital instrument cluster is now standard on all models, connecting you to more information than ever before.
BMW 3 SERIES Technology
- Standard 8.8-inch and optional 10.3-inch infotainment screens.
- Digital car key on your compatible iPhone®.
- Available BMW Live Cockpit Professional and BMW Intelligent Personal Assistant.
- Standard Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ compatibility.
- HiFi Sound System with 205-watt digital amplifier and 10 speakers.
BMW 3 SERIES Safety Features
- Standard automated emergency braking with pedestrian detection.
- Standard lane-departure warning with lane-keeping assist.
- Available adaptive cruise control with semi-autonomous driving mode.
- Impact sensor that activates Battery Safety Terminal disconnect of alternator, fuel pump, and starter from battery.
- Active Protection System detects imminent accidents, then prepares by automatically pre-tensioning safety belts, closing windows and moonroof, and activating post-crash braking.
BMW 3 SERIES Performance
- Available 48V mild-hybrid engine technology.
- 255 horsepower and 0-60 mph in 5.6 seconds.
- 8-speed Sport Automatic transmission with Sport and Manual shift modes.
- Dynamic Stability Control (DSC), including Brake Fade Compensation, Start-off Assistant, Brake Drying, and Brake Stand-by features.