New 2021 BMW X5 Available at BMW of Minnetonka
2021 BMW X5 Specs and Features
Don’t compromise style for substance, explore the without limits in the all-new 2021 BMW X5. Discover the perfect package of convenience, utility, and luxury in this new Sports Activity Vehicle® from BMW that introduces new enhancements in efficiency, comfort, and technology. From the new BMW X5 xDrive45e that delivers power and efficiency with the longest all-electric range of any BMW plug-in hybrid to the available Icon Adaptive Full LED Headlights with Laserlight, the latest BMW X5 leads its class in innovation and ingenuity. Stop by BMW of Minnetonka today to experience the new performance options, spacious 72.3 cubic feet of cargo space, and premium comforts the all-new 2021 BMW X5 has to offer.
Starting Price $59,400
2020 vs 2021 BMW X5
The X5 sDrive40i and X5 xDrive40i now comes with the new 48V mild-hybrid technology for heightened eBoost power and optimal efficiency. The new 2021 BMW X5 also offers the Remote Engine Start standard on the X5 M50i and can generate an additional all-electric 30 miles in the xDrive45e trim level, the most in its class!
BMW X5 Technology
- Standard BMW Digital Key, you can now use your iPhone® to lock and unlock your BMW, start your engine, or even share access with your friends.
- Standard BMW Live Cockpit Professional with a Dynamic Digital Instrument Cluster and Central Information Display.
- iDrive 7.0 Operating System with the latest intuitive technology including Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ compatibility, BMW Intelligent Personal Assistant, and more.
- 16-way power front sport seats including 4-way power lumbar support, 2-way power side bolsters, 2-way manual headrests and thigh support.
- Available Harman Kardon® Surround Sound Audio System with 464-watt amplifier and 16 speakers.
BMW X5 Safety Features
- Active Blind Spot Detection, Frontal Collision Warning with City Collision Mitigation, Lane Departure Warning, and more.
- BMW’s Parking Assistance Package, which includes Surround View with 3D View and the innovative Back-up Assistant.
- Driver’s and passenger’s front airbag supplemental restraint system (SRS) with advanced technology: dual-threshold, dual-stage deployment; and front-passenger-seat sensors.
- Active Protection System detects imminent accidents, then prepares by automatically pretensioning safety belts, closing windows and moonroof, and activating post-crash braking.
BMW X5 Performance
- Standard xDrive all-wheel-drive system.
- 0-60 mph in 5.3 seconds and 335 horsepower.
- New 48V mild-hybrid technology for heightened eBoost power and optimal efficiency.
- Standard Dynamic Damper Control and multiple suspension types, from Adaptive M Suspension to 2-axle air suspension.
- Active kidney grille and air breathers improve the aerodynamics.