New 2023 BMW 5 Series Available at BMW of Minnetonka
2023 BMW 5 Series Specs and Features
Experience thrills and sophistication in the 2023 BMW 5 Series. Choose from a variety of powertrains ranging from efficient hybrids to powerful sport engines. While the substance is demonstrated beneath the hood, sophistication is felt from inside the cabin. Premium seating materials and the BMW Live Cockpit Professional will engulf you in an unparalleled driving experience. After you’ve found the perfect new 2023 BMW 5 Series for you, stop by BMW of Minnetonka for a test drive. We proudly serve the cities of Minnetonka, Minneapolis, Maple Grove, and Eden Prairie! Our team looks forward to helping you find your next New, Certified Pre-Owned, or Pre-Owned vehicle.
Starting at $54,800
2022 vs 2023 BMW 5 Series
The 2023 BMW 5 series offers a new M Sport Package Pro. This package offers a collection of features such as an extended M high-gloss Shadow Line, M seat belts, M Shadow Line Lights, a black M rear spoiler, and an M sports brake system. The 2023 BMW 5 series has also added two additional exterior colors, Arctic Race Blue Metallic, and Skyscraper Grey Metallic.
BMW 5 Series Technology
- BMW Live Cockpit Professional, a Digital Instrument Cluster, and a 12.3-inch Central Information Display
- BMW iDrive 7.0 Operating System, which offers Android Auto® and Apple CarPlay™ compatibility
- Available Driving Assistance Plus Package, which includes features like Active Lane Keeping Assistant, Frontal Collision Warning with City Collision Mitigation, Extended Traffic Jam Assistant, and more
- Standard My BMW app, which can lock and unlock doors, check vehicle status and start your engine from your smartphone
- HiFi Sound System with a 205-watt digital amplifier and 12 speakers
BMW 5 Series Amenities
- Nappa Leather with exclusive stitching, Dakota Leather, or standard perforated SensaTec
- 2-way power glass moonroof with “one-touch” operation and sliding interior sunshade
- Connected Package Professional features Real-Time Traffic and On-Street Parking Availability info, Hazard Preview, BMW Remote Services, and much more
- 16-way power front sport seats, including 2-way power side bolsters, 4-way lumbar support, and memory system
- Available M Sport Package sets your BMW apart with accents by BMW M, including an Aerodynamic Kit, exclusive trim, additional wheel options, and more.
BMW 5 Series Performance
- 2023 BMW 5 Series M5 CS trim features a 617-horsepower 4.4-liter BMW M TwinPower Turbo V-8 engine, and the 530e plug-in hybrid trim combines an electric motor with the BMW TwinPower Turbo engine.
- V-8 engine in the M550i xDrive Sedan, or the inline-6 cylinder engine with new 48V mild-hybrid technology on the 540i models
- Twin-tube gas-pressure shock absorbers and Integral-V multi-link aluminum rear suspension
- Available xDrive, all-wheel drive system
- Driving Dynamics Control with ECO PRO, COMFORT, and SPORT modes