There's always a risk that your
vehicle will experience a mechanical breakdown. And when it does happen, the
expense of the breakdown may surprise you. Vehicle repair costs increase every
year and can add up fast. With a Zurich service contract you pay only a small deductible
per covered repair visit. So, even if your vehicle breaks down, it won't break
Zurich vehicle service contracts cover parts and labor costs for systems of new and pre-owned vehicles, you select the level of protection that's best for you!
- Flexible Options The cost of your Zurich vehicle service contract can be purchased separately or easily attached to your monthly payment for just a few dollars a month. A small amount each month will help eliminate unexpected major repair costs.
- Additional Protection Zurich vehicle service contract provides coverage for parts and labor costs to repair or replace major component parts.
- Higher Resale Value Your Zurich vehicle service contract can be transferred to the next owner of your vehicle for a better resale price. You can actually recapture some of the cost of your Zurich contract even after you've enjoyed its benefits.
- Nationwide Acceptance Dealerships and repair facilities across the United States and Canada will honor your Zurich vehicle service contract. With Zurich you can have your vehicle repaired in your hometown or while you're on vacation with nationwide acceptance.
- Rental Reimbursement If you need a rental vehicle due to covered repair work, your Zurich provides for rental reimbursement. (Restrictions apply).So, you won't need to slow down due to a covered repair.
- Trip Interruption Coverage Even when traveling you won't have the added expense of food and lodging while your vehicle is repaired. When you're more than 100 miles away from home, your Zurich contract provides food and lodging reimbursement. (Restrictions apply).
- Towing & Emergency Roadside Assistance Protect your family and yourself with one simple phone call. You have 24 hour emergency roadside assistance for services such as towing, flat tire changes, gas and fluids delivery, jump-starts, and frozen lock and lockout service. Never change a flat tire again.