BMW European DeliveryCombine the magic of exploring Europe with the thrill of driving your new Ultimate Driving Machine® through BMW's European Delivery Program. Take delivery of your new BMW in Munich , the birthplace of BMW, and christen it on some of the world's legendary roads-roads that defined the soul of your BMW.
The comprehensive European Delivery program
simplifies all the details, so you can focus on planning your vacation.
Every step of the process, from ordering to insurance and shipping, is
taken care of. Our optional Conde Nast Travel Program even offers a
selection of exclusive tours designed to maximize your BMW driving
vacation. And the saving you realize by taking delivery in Europe may
just pay for your trip.
European Delivery. The start of a love affair is only a few clicks away.
How to reserve your BMWVisit BMW of Minnetonka to reserve your new BMW three months prior to your planned travel date. Your BMW will be made to order, so it is essential that the factory schedule its production as soon as possible.
Eligibility and restrictions:
To qualify for the BMW European Delivery Program, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be at least 18 years of age with a valid driver's license.
- Place your order with BMW of Minnetonka. Note: X5 models are not eligible for the European Delivery Program because BMW builds this vehicle at its Spartanburg , SC, plant.
- You may keep your car in Europe up to 6 months after delivery (there is a 16% penalty tax if your car is not exported within the 6-month period). Cars leased through BMW Financial Services must be exported within 30 days, and cars financed through BMW Financial Services must be exported within 90 days.
- Your new BMW is restricted to private use by tourists. Persons working in Europe on temporary or long-term assignments are not eligible for the special customs license plates issued under the European Delivery Program.
delivery of your new BMW in Europe will definitely make you smile. So
will the savings. You may save up to 7 percent of the retail price --
up to $8,220. Those savings may pay for your trip. You'll also save by
eliminating airplane, train, taxi, and bus fares while in Europe. |
European Delivery price includes:
- 14 days of free premium road insurance
- Tourist registration
- Factory preparation
- Inland European transportation from the designated drop-off point
- Marine insurance
- Customs duty and clearance
- U.S. port processing and accessory installation
- Wharfage and handling fees
- Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (does not include destination & handling).
- European Delivery Suggested Retail Price (does not include destination & handling).
- All prices include standard U.S. equipment. Prices do not include federal, state, and local taxes. Prices are subject to change without notice. Some models may require longer lead times.