We currently have a full time opening.
The Car Wash Attendant is responsible to wash all customers' cars after any and all services performed and for scheduled car wash appointments. The Car Wash Attendant also keeps the new and pre-owned inventory clean. The Attendant will also keep the service department area clean during the day by cleaning floors, windows, all interior areas, removing garbage and recyclables.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES:To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty in a satisfactory manner. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position:
- Assure that all waiting customers get top priority for delivery of their cleaned car.
- If a customer's vehicle has not been washed yet, pull it up and ask the customers if you can wash the car while they wait.
- As technicians finish a customer's car, take the car into the car wash bay, vacuum the interior, spray and clean the wheels and car then proceed through the car wash. Wipe off the interior with a damp cloth while you wait. Thoroughly dry off the car and park it.
- Wash cars for customers who have car wash appointments.
- Bring all vehicles to the pickup area, leave the keys in the car, and personally get the customer. If you are not familiar with who the customer is, ask the advisors or go to the lounge and announce the car. Walk them to their vehicle to make sure it is the right car and THANK them.
- Keep the isle clear of tagged cars.
- Park vehicles in appropriate places and mark all key tags hanging them in the designated area.
- Consistently throughout the day clean the shop and the shop grounds including emptying all garbage cans inside and out, picking up all recycled items such as cardboard, metal, batteries, tires from all shop locations.
- After the technicians leave for the day, the floors are to be cleaned, swept and washed.
- All loaner cars are to be cleaned daily, inside and out and prepared for the next business day. Fill windshield washer fluids in loaner vehicles and note any issues or damage.
- Fill up all technicians' w/s washer containers, empty oil drain containers of filters and oil.
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Strong reasoning skills
- Valid Minnesota Driver's License
- Ability to drive a manual transmission
- Clean and professional appearance
- Experience in an automotive dealership preferred
- High School Diploma required
Position Number: BMW155
Qualified candidates should click to apply below to submit resume online.
BMW of Minnetonka is an equal opportunity employer and a proud member of Carousel Motor Group.
Key Words: Cleaning, Vehicles, Cars, Automobile, luxury, premium, highline, European, Runner